Friday, October 29, 2010

Michelle and Ehra Madrigal on FHM November 2010 Cover

Double trouble as the Madrigal sisters - Michelle and Ehra Madrigal sizzles on the cover of FHM November 2010 issue. Of course, we always see Michelle Madrigal every night on Survivor Philippines Celebrity Showdown and Ehra Madrigal (when was the last time I saw her on TV), uhmm. What's the latest on Ehra? If my memory serves me right, the last time I saw her was in Eat Bulaga in 'Kaya Mo Teh' challenge. Joey was even making fun of her since she's on the heavy side. Maybe she toned for this shoot. Or maybe, photoshop did tone her, haha.

Be that as it may, I must say that put Michelle Madrigal and Ehra Madrigal side by side makes the world go round and round.

One more Michelle and Ehra Madrigal photo on FHM November 2010 inside ->

No comments:

Post a Comment